This a super easy quick recipe! There is no flour, no eggs, and no baking. I made 2 substitutions to the original known recipe: I switched Marie biscuits with plain Digestive biscuits, and melting cooking chocolate has been substituted by Maltesers. A few years ago, a friend of mine suggested to make these changes to the recipe. And let me tell you, it’s so good. So good!
Yields: ~8 people
Prep Time: 10 mins
Waiting time: It’ll need a few hours in the freezer
6 Tbsp unsweetened dark cocoa (heaped tablespoons)
100g butter, melted
1 can (397g) sweetened condensed milk
4 packs Maltesers (37g each)
400g Digestive biscuits (1 pack)
- Mix unsweetened dark cocoa, melted butter, and sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Add the Maltesers and mix again, then stir in the biscuits.
- Line a loaf pan with plastic wrap and tranfer mixture into it.
- Using the back of a spoon, press well to take the shape of the pan, and make sure all corners are filled.
- Cover and freeze for at least 2 hours or overnight.
To serve, dip knife in hot water and slice.